Thank you for participating in our Wiki project! If you’re new to creating Wiki pages, this is a breakdown of how it works on the Order of Gallifrey.
- Log on to the Member’s Only section (congrats! You’re here!)
- Float your cursor over the Member’s Only and down to the “Wiki” section at the top of the screen – the Wiki section will show up when you hover your cursor in the circled area.
- Once you’re in the Wiki section, scroll down to the “Template” article & click on it.
- Once you’re in the article named “Template”, click on the “Create new” tab.
- Once you click “Create new”, you’ll be able to create a new costume or prop template.
- Add the information relevant to the costume or prop.
- Add any images you’d like to add (be sure to use the correct link to the image)
- Save the new template and you’re done!